What did you do to your pig today?

I added a "new" 650R pig to the pen. More pigs are better, correct?

I was thinking about selling my 600R, but they seem to be enjoying each other's company.

I am truly surprised at the power of the 650R. It kinda reminds me of the juice my old KTM 495 had. ?

BRPsW.jpg

Dave P

Nice PIG PEN!!!!!!!! :D

BRPsW.jpg

Beat mine, like the PIG that she is!!!!!!!!!! :worthy:

Thanks, Gassyphil!

Two BRPs can certainly add to a thread like this!

Besides adding one to the pen, I learned all about new starting procedures, the sensitivity, and lack of sensitivity of the idle/fuel mixture screw, today.

Tomorrow is a whole, new day!

Dave P

Gave a thorough wash and while cleaning the chain I noticed that the front sprocket has about 18/ to 3/16ths of an inch of in/out play. Is this an issue? Please respond to the new thread I just started called "Front Sprocket play." Any help appreciated!!

Mike

hey, you put on 14/48 sprockets? stock is 15/53...(XR650L)..I have ordered the 14 for the front just to tighten up the gearing some.. questions.. how is that working for you? what speeds can you run consistently? That just seems like a lot to me...

hey, you put on 14/48 sprockets? stock is 15/53...(XR650L)..I have ordered the 14 for the front just to tighten up the gearing some.. questions.. how is that working for you? what speeds can you run consistently? That just seems like a lot to me...

Stock is 15/45. I run 15/48 normally for commuting at 65-70. I carry a 14 tooth with me to switch out when I find a good trail.

Changed over to Mobil 1 20w-50 full synthetic motorcycle oil. Found that the L shifts easier and smoother with the synthetic.:worthy: I think ill keep using it.

Oh i also cleaned the down tube screen, with a 17mm 6 side deep socket it came off without to much trouble.?