What did you do to your pig today?

isnt the menstrual cycle the one that goes (upshift) biiittttccccchhhhh biiiiittttttcccchhh biiittttttccccchhh (downshift) nnaaaaagggggg nnaaaaaggggggg naaaagggggggg

Checked the valves, installed new gasket on the stator side, put on a new skin for the rear, installed Dyna Beads in the tubes, and finished the upside down fork installation and Vapor Install, cleaned the air filter, adjusted the clutch a little, new oil in the rear brake for the 1000th time. She is ready for another 300miles on Sunday. Whoo-Hooo!

What did you do for a battery to run your hids?? Im intrested becouse i would like to run hids as well. Any info would be very very helpfull.

Sorry I havent been on for a while I got the Baja Designs battery and going to wire it into the system with a DC regulator/rectifier from Baja Designs as well. the battery is about as big as a pack of cigarettes and pretty simple to wire. The stator output from Baja Designs is claming 200 watts and my plan is to run 2 55 watt hid's and my spal fan since I like to ride in the scorching 115 degree AZ weather.

isnt the menstrual cycle the one that goes (upshift) biiittttccccchhhhh biiiiittttttcccchhh biiittttttccccchhh (downshift) nnaaaaagggggg nnaaaaaggggggg naaaagggggggg

This is the new menstrual cycle...

DSCN7082.jpg

New rear 606 this morning.Took it easy out to the pits,got out on a sandy surface popped her open and first turn I nailed it and went ass end over elbows.Front tire felt more square than round.Will be ordering a new front mon.The stocker is like new,but don't relate to the rear at all now.I read alot of you hating on the front 606 so I'm abit lost on which direction to go.Like to keep the tires the same name brand.

this to my bike:

cycra pro handguards

protaper evo carmichael bend bars

protaper adapters

pillow grips

new front excel wheel in black

upgraded to cartridge 2000 forks

RSW brace

installed odometer cable

instaled red crf250x fender and made vents with hole saw and trim

rear view right hand mirror

ceet gripper seat cover in black

new michelin ac-10 front and t63 rear

waiting on black rear rim(wrong one ordered, im a drum brake rear)

check her out! yay

honda013.jpg

cheers!

chris

• Like 1

Nice Christian looking hot mate.

Hey i got the same tyres on mine, i swear by the AC10 front, for my riding skills/technique blah blah blah its perfect. ive got 7000kms on the tyre so far and only 2thirds worn:banana:

the T63's pretty good tyre, but for some reason the PIG eats back tyres:smirk:

The black rim looks primo:thumbsup:

Nice :)

Has the motor been worked by ballards?

cheers Coopz

Nah mate, a mechanic put an 1mmO/S in for me i did the jets etc but otherwise pretty stock, one day when i can ride it how it should be riden then i'll get it worked:lol:

DINO AWESOME BIKE TOO!

good to be back, went sailing up in california, and bought an old islander 34 sailboat to take down when the season starts! jaja

but about bikes!

cant waut to test out the new front, looks awesome..

new wheels, cockpit, the works...plus check this out:

Installed new DT-1 FILTER(air) with the STOCK mesh filter cage and the bike runs MUCH better than with the UNI and plastic cage setup...

Dont know what it is but UNI on and XR600R was the least impressive of all my UNI switches, thats includes and xt600 and a CB750.

Sooo...about the black RIM, talk to steve on adv about it, running joke! we messed up the order!

yeah Im stoked..going to ride right now and test stuff out like the new forks, brace and bars...! yeah!

cheers bud,

take care

Nice Christian looking hot mate.

ive got 7000kms on the tyre so far and only 2thirds worn:banana:

:

7K?????????????????? 2/3RDS DOWN? do you wheelie a lot, or all the time? no way man! sounds great cant wait then to try them out!

cheers dino

I did an oil change and then went for a ride.

IMG_20110904_182651.jpg

Saw a tarantula.

IMG_20110904_181334.jpg

Killed my first squirrel after ridding over 85k miles.

IMG_20110904_183530.jpg

And a few miles later killed my first bird.

IMG_20110904_184405.jpg

Not a good day for the critters, but a good night for a ride anyways.

Hope the bigger critters don't come and take revenge on me!

Pulled my carb. Cleaned and tweaked the adjustments and put back on the bike.

Rode it like I stole it afterwards.....

Killed my first squirrel after ridding over 85k miles.

IMG_20110904_183530.jpg

And a few miles later killed my first bird.

IMG_20110904_184405.jpg

Not a good day for the critters, but a good night for a ride anyways.

Hope the bigger critters don't come and take revenge on me!

I have also killed a couple squirrels(I think) and two birds...I was trying to miss them but they seem to run/fly right at the wrong moment.

also one very close call with a flying turkey.

Took it out and rode the sheeit out of her.I had a gasm and she popped and sooted the pipe.We both need a good cleanin.

Friends and Family were busy today....on Labor Day. Go figure....

So I opted for a solo ride on the Pig.....

Rode up Gold Camp Road and then came back down Captain Jacks. It was a wrestling match on the single track, but still enjoyed the outing. Every ride I challenge my skills....I keep getting better.

P1010551.jpg

P1010556.jpg

P1010552.jpg

I had to listen to my 8yr old daughter gripe about me selling the BRP and how she missed riding on the back of it and how it was more comfortable than riding between me and the tank of my KTM 300 with no foot pegs.