Lots of fun at Prairie City!

...since we both have POS XR 600's

Watch it! Dem is fightin words!

Wiley, why do you come on this site. Do you post the mandatory ride report, do you come here to meet new people to ride with, Do you offer advice, or show people where to ride or do you just come here to make yourself feel better because you are a far superior rider to the rest of us?

Anyone who rides or not can post on this site for any reason or no reason at all. There's the town square, off-topic forums, etc... plus it's called the internet. The moment you try to figure out why someone does something on the internet is the moment you begin to lose your mind. Let it go.

I have something to add to this thread:

In my newbie years.I wanted to go on one Surfdogs rides(I wanted to learn more about the Luccerne valley) and I wanted to be prepaired.I asked if I should carry a front and rear tube and what kind of air pump should I carry.The reply I got, and I'm sure you know who you are, is

"If you ask these kind of Questions you should probably not be doing these types of rides".I have not sense asked to go on another ride.And don't need to.I will always be a "D" rider in the supper A riders eyes but in my own eyes I'm at least a B.The point is that sometimes the political and macho B/S is just to much and when you find your to good to share your wisdom and fun maybe your not that good anymore.?

What happened to Surfdog? He got tired of the same B/S ??

TWS.

Huh????

Leave it up, there is no harm. Don't cave into peer pressure chad, that is what they want.

Don't be ashamed of the crap that comes out. Embrace the bull chit.

Entertainment value. Besides once you are in this deep you can't climb back out.

If you all have any kind thoughts send them to the people of concow and paradise Calif area. some decent riding out that way, but these people are loseing there homes and lives in these fires.

If you pray pray for a big ass rain storm, one never seen in july to decend upon nor cal and put these f-ing fires out.

Yup in the biggest private land owner in California (maybe US?) is really getting charred this summer. Goodbye timber. I betcha more than a few riding areas will be burned before this fire season is over.

? RIP FYYMFFs!?

Looks like you guys did him in.

Not good.

I've met folks out on the trail that REFUSE to come here because they've been roughed up.

Wecome to the club Chad.................... tomorrow they'll be trippin' "Like I didn't do nuthin!" ?