450 or 250

Ok now i have my 125 class bikes. But since I am only getting one 250cc class bike I want to make sure i get the right bike. I need to shoose between the YZ250 or 450F. I can easly ride on the pipe with the 2 stroke. But I just won't have the options like I do for the 125's. I'm 14 so don't worry about suggesting "when I get lazy". But I am in a frantic. :D🙂

what do the tracks look like you ride on. i am 22 and ride like i have a death wish. But i i have never liked 2 strokes. i had a few but didn't have as much fun as i do on my wr400. i would say since you are probly small at 14 to get the 250. less weight to throw around. and plenbty of power for you. i would get the 450 cause iam 6,2 215 and think the extra weight would not be a problem.

parx

I'm going to be racing it in moto-x. I'm not worried about the weight or anything. I just can't decide. Because I can ride them both like they are Brittany Spears.

p.s. hey beezer we he can't afford them after i got ther 250F and the 125. I'm trading off my 80's to get my 250 class bike.

I'm going to be racing it in moto-x. I'm not worried about the weight or anything. I just can't decide. Because I can ride them both like they are Brittany Spears.

p.s. hey beezer he can't afford them after i got ther 250F and the 125. I'm trading off my 80's to get my 250 class bike.