sixsixone straight jacket

Looking for an under the jersey or over the jersey protector and came across the sixsixone straight jacket. This seems to be what i'm looking for, more protection (padding). I was looking at hockey shoulder pads but they seem like they would be to hot in the summer. Anyone using the sixsix one straight jacket? Pros, cons?

All I know is I bought the protector for under the jersey from MSR and it wore my nipples off. VERY uncomfortable. I even tried putting tape over them like Timmy Ferry, but they just came off with the sweat and movement. I will only be wearing traditional chest protectors from now on.

I use the one EVS makes and I think its great. The sixsixone looks like it provides more protection however I chose the EVS for two reasons #1 $$$$ and #2 its made out of mesh material. No complaints with my nips but I also wear a tee shirt under it. All in all reguardles of which brand you get I think the under jersy protection is the way to go. I was using a Fox airframe and it was combersome with a hydro pack and enduro fanny pack.

DC1

I used to wear an AXO protector (soft material with hard shoulder caps), and I solved the sore nips problems by putting some moleskin on the inside of the chest protector - it comes in a roll at a drug store (in the foot care dept. - I make sure not to get the medicated stuff). Anyway, I recently broke a rib, and wanted a 'hard' underprotector, and got the HRP (they make one, although I don't always see it in their ads - I think it's called the Attack Jak). I really like it. Hard plastic front, hard plastic shoulder caps, and nothing in the back except two straps. It does not rub and is very comfortable. It comes in sizes. I got the adult medium, which fits my 5'10" 150 lb. frame well.