Lap of Honor of Motoman393 Rider Motodad393

Ego:

I was not able to attend the "Motoman393" event, so I would like to say a great big THANK YOU for all the pic's and video. It brings me closer to an event that I would love to have made. Thanks EGO.

Mike:

Happy Birthday. I wish and pray for you the best of days today and for this comming year.

EGO, thanks for the video! Wish I had of been there and will be next time 🙂

Happy birthday Mike! That TA really sounds great and it looks like your 450 has a lot of torque... you were on a wheelie most of the time! Was it just me or did the rest of you hear a loud "yeeeehawww!!!!" when he took off? :D

*note to self... get cable modem*

E.G.O.

Once again you out did yourself! That was nothing less than fantastic! I had a lump in my throat just watching it and remembering.

Motodad 393,

Im sure your son was watching and feeling one of his proudest moments that only a father and son can share. Great moment! My only regret is that I was unable to attend, as this definately would have been inspiring to no end. God bless Mr. Berg! You and your family are always in my thoughts!

Hey all

I had to get this posted in raw form. I apologies for the shakiness and the visual on Motodad393, but it is real hard to video when your heart is in your throat.

This is a Lap of Honor and remembrance in Garrett Motoman393 Berg. His Dad Motodad393, rode Garrett's 450. Enough of my input

Enjoy

In Honor of My Friend Garrett Michael Berg

This may take a a minute to load