02 C440 $4950

This is the slowest time of the year to sell anything. I don't think it has so much to do with being a Cannondale. I have had a lot of interest and most of the guys went and bought new bikes from dealers for nearly $8,000. They could have bought my bike, which is the same, for far less...go figure?

Thanks,

Joe

I think a lot has to do with having the cash on hand. With interest rates so low and all of these 0 down, 0 payments for 90 days specials out, unfortunately I think a lot of people can buy a brand new bike easier than coming up with the cash for a used one!

I would have to agree. I would love to have your bike, but this time of year I have no money for a bike. With Xmas and a trip to baja in the works it will be after January before I can even look at other bikes. Although looking at Cannondale I would say the resale sucks bad. No matter what you paid for it, it is still no better than the jap bikes that you have to compete with. Beautiful bike though. Can't wait to get one.

Later

Sorry to hear about your job Joe. Hang in there. You have a heck of a deal there with all your extras and someone is bound to snap it up. Especially compared to a new bike.

Unfortunate for sellers it really is a buyers market right now for sure.

I have been watching the forsale forum for a couple months and it seems the KTM's have a slightly worse resale. In California new KTM's cost at least $500 more than a new Dale and they have fewer goodies on them. But in the forsale forum it seems they are going for about same price used.

Just my slanted $0.02 worth. 🙂