Which exhaust system should I buy to my CRF450 -03

Can anyone help me. I´m going to buy a exhaust system to my CRF 450 2003. Which system should I buy....slip-on or complete system...which brand? ? ? Send a picture of your system. I like a supercross style of powerband. 🙂 On my 2002 CRF I used BIG GUN slip-on and it was great.

Read this and decide for yourself.

http://www.off-road.com/dirtbike/projects/crf450/pipetest/

There was also a comparison test in Dirt Rider magazine, but I think this one is better. I'm sure the Thunder Alley guys will be telling you it's the best thing going also, though I suspect it much like any of the pipes that provide a big boost in bottom end. I have the Ramsey pipe and I think it works as advertised.

Wow,,,I never thought I'd be the first ThunderAlley promoter on a thread, but here I am. I also have a 03-450 and I love my pipe. Almost all the pipes today are great. Just pick one of the top brands and you'll be fine with a little jetting here and there.

The Dog.

I have tried some different systems.I think it depends on what type of power and sound you want.For my purposes the FMF Ti-4 and ProCircuit are to loud even though they perform well.Both exhaust give some more topend and are lighter than the stock system.The European systems are more quiet and especially the SPES-exhaust has a very nice powerband.Sorry to say I crashed it!

For me the Akrapovic is the best of all worlds.Fantastic top end with a smooth low end-perfect for the -03.And best of all.-It has the beauty of my Jag XKR!