Triple Clamp opinions

Hi All,

I am looking at buying a Scotts Stabilizer and I need some information about triple clamps on the DRZs. Which one do you have? Did the clamp have all the mounting holes for the S model gauge cluster. I am going to put Pro Tapper handlebars on as well. Here is a list of the Triple clamps I have been looking at, BRP, Applied, Scotts and Pro Tapper.

Thanks for the help,

Ryan

BRP makes them for Scotts so I went with them.

I called them and they had or made everything I wanted.

I'd buy all of it as a package if you can it'll save you a few bucks.

They can put your risers anywhere you want. (I moved mine forward slightly) So you may want to have an idea about that and which pro-tapers you want as well.

There's a lot to consider here. I'd talk to them, they may have some recommendations based on your size and riding style.

I don't have their number, they're in most dirt bike mags.

the scotts clamps CAN BE ORDERED w/ the 5mm spacer to allow the S guages to be moved forward & the dampener tobe installed properly. go w/ scotts package & save about $100. phone # is in the banner add that runs on this sight.

I discussed my needs w/ them directly.

I was going to buy the package deal but I have found a stabilizer for $150 and if I buy the clamps and stuff separatly and buying that stabilizer I can save $100 off the package deals so that is the way I'm going to go if the stabilizer is in good shape. I just wanted to know what everybody thought of the different brands. If I buy the used stabilizer I will go witht the BRP clamp if I get the package deal I will go with the Scotts package because it is cheaper.

Thanks for the replies

Ryan