Sign in to follow this  

2003 Wr250f

Does anyone have a link to a PDF for a 2003 WR250F service/owner's manual. I have searched both the YZ and the WR forums and the only link that works is a link to the Aussie/Europe version) That one will work but I would prefer a PDF with English only as I am not multi-lingual, can't spell, and don't want to print 800 plus pages.

PS. Forgot to mention that I am a new owner of a 2003 WR250F. What an all around great bike!

Thanks - RCD

Does anyone have a link to a PDF for a 2003 WR250F service/owner's manual. I have searched both the YZ and the WR forums and the only link that works is a link to the Aussie/Europe version) That one will work but I would prefer a PDF with English only as I am not multi-lingual, can't spell, and don't want to print 800 plus pages. (Also I assume the aussie manual is the same for US models...)

Thanks - RCD

Here ya go (right-click and do a "Save target as") -> click here.

Here ya go (right-click and do a "Save target as") -> click here.

Av - Thanks for the reply but I am looking for an english only version. I had already downloaded that one which is the aus version. (With the multi-language, it is going to be too many pages to print) Looks like I am going to have to hack out the english portions from the PDF. Wasn't sure if someone had already done this or had downloaded from the link zuch mentioned when the linkwas working...

Thanks for helping.

- RCD