Plug for PMB silent insert?

I have it and haven't found nothing that works yet. Really didn't look too hard yet either though. I've been cleaning this part and about 4"-6" of the muffler by hand then stretch a rubber glove (ones used for air filter cleaning) right over the whole ordeal. Works fine but would rather find a cap eventually like you are searching for.

I use a 50 cent round rubber chair leg slip on foot. Your local hardware store should have them. Simply find one slightly smaller than the outlet of the PMB and slip it over the outlet. I did this so that it would work with or without the silent insert.

cmc

I will try that. I have been using mini juice concetrate bottles that my wife gives to my son (13 months). With out the top they twist in nicely! But I think the hardware rubber Idea is the best one. Hey maybe we could give them a cool name and get MX action to do a review!

Yesterday I found a Fernco 1 1/2in. Quick cap in the local hardware plumbing section. It is a rubber pipe cap complete with a stainless band clamp and costs about $4.00 I couldn't find a chair cap big enough to go over the outside of the PMB outlet with the silent insert in. Hope this helps.

I found a cap at work today. It was off of a roll of flexible conduit the electrician ordered in. Made by 3M, and looks like it will last for a long time.

You guys from South Dakota sure are a different bunch. I know only 3 people from there(mxmancr250 makes 4), but I could swear they were triplets(quads) in the way they act and talk. ๐Ÿ™‚