Training for worcs

Hey anybody racing the worcs race in aug? I need to get as much seat time as possible between now and aug 8. Everything in hood river is closed. Need people to ride with at trout lake or mt adams or ? the next several weekends.

Riding by myself does not work you can't go fast to worried about crashing. I race in the 40 b class. Come on get off the couch.

Not sure if you know about this:

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=615835

I'm building the track for the TPQ3, the dirtbike WORCS and the ATV WORCS races coming up at Straddleline. I built most of the new MX track yesterday and will be finishing it within the next couple weeks. I dont want to give away too much detail on here but I will say that if you want to get a leg up on the competition........................BE AT THE TPQ3 RACE ON AUG 2-3.

Tim knows what he's doing. Should be a great series patterned after the WORCS series.

I haven't ridden with with the bikes yet, but I've ridden sweeper for the ATVs. It was a good time. The course is great mix of MX and offroad through the woods and the PROs are a Hoot to watch let alone being on the track with them!

BTW, TPQ is my good friend and neighbor.....a real class act along with his family.

Not sure if you know about this:

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=615835

I'm building the track for the TPQ3, the dirtbike WORCS and the ATV WORCS races coming up at Straddleline. I built most of the new MX track yesterday and will be finishing it within the next couple weeks. I dont want to give away too much detail on here but I will say that if you want to get a leg up on the competition........................BE AT THE TPQ3 RACE ON AUG 2-3.

are you changing the exsiting track or are you finishing the uper track?or both?

Building the new upper MX track, the existing track will be the same for the most part, just groomed and shaped up. Ben asked me about some changes but we arent sure if we'll do any. There will also be the "pro" section in front of the grandstands.

• 3 weeks later...