EMM/EML-Power Now

OK guys, so is the Power Now/ELM or EMM set up the way to go,if it is,has anyone tried the EMM or ELM,without the Power Now,and than added it to see if they felt there was a difference after that change? I know someone had a brand new one awhile back that was for sell.If the changing of these items makes a noticable difference over my EKP/stock bell,than I've decided to try it.I know this subject was talked about alot for awhile.Thanks Alex

I have the Power Now, and installed it with the EKP about 4 months ago. You can read my opinion by searching the archives under Power Now. Since then, I have gone to the advanced jetting set-up (38pj/73paj, 158 main, 180 main air, EMM C-4, no coast enrichment). All I know is, it works very well. My bike rips. I have not try the EMM without the Power Now, and I have not tried the ELM. Ballistic is running about the same jetting set-up with Power Now, you might ask him too. Hope that helps.

yup i have yamaha obelm. its 1/2 clip richer is all, which is irrelevant cause you adjust clips and fuel screws anyway. I went Mulletaha only because its hard anodized alum. Brass needles can show visible signs of wear in one year of use.

email me, i have a spare powernow i can sell for a hot deal.

nonmullet@energysmart.ca