How's Rampart?

I rode there 2 weekends ago, was able to get in about 40 miles. Not alot of snow, but there are icy patches. 676 had a nasty patch that I had to go way high up on the hillside to go around. It was the clear ice that puts you down before you can even blink, experienced that particular patch a couple of years ago. Couldn't even stand on it to drag my bike off after going down, so I knew better than trying to cross it.

Tree,

It is awesome! I would say 90% is clear, but that 10% is ICE. Watch out because that ice comes out fast at you, and it is smooth sailing! I was there last Friday and was able to ride just about any trail that we wanted. We ended doing the back loops (767/766, etc) and it was so dry that it even got dusty! It is kind of scary how dry it is... another drought year?🙂

There was a couple of spots that where sketchy but doable. This last storm seems to have missed Nederland and the front range mountains, so you should be OK at Rampart.

JC

Bummer, I was hoping there was a whole section of trails I hadn't ridden! That's a pretty good loop you did JC, enough whoops for ya? Let us know how the trails were Tree, I'd probably be there riding but am doing the hare scrambles at Berthoud tomorrow.