What to do? (Bike title problem)

I would drive the bike onto his frunt porch demanding my money back

Does the bike still have the previous owners plates on it? I read on another forum where this happened, the new owner couldnt get the title and the bike was still registered in the owners name so the purchaser started parking in handicapped zones. After the original owner recieved 6 or so 250.00 dollar fines :thumbsup:, he sent the guy the title. Just a thought...

I do not condone violence, but giving the guy a swift kick to the nuts and a dublin kiss might make you temporarily feel better about the situation. :thumbsup: All jokes aside I feel for ya......your not the first guy to ever get "taken". Live and Learn.

In Texas the plates stay with the vehicle when it is sold. Does it have Texas plates or Florida plates? And were you born yesterday? Geesh. Was the price too good to be true?

if the bike isn't registered as stolen, find a friendly shop nearby to put a mechanics lien on it. Might cost you $50 and you'll have the title quickly

IMO, not worth the effort to confront the guy if there is a simple and cheap option. Whether or not the guy has the title, just take care of it and move on with life

And were you born yesterday? Geesh. Was the price too good to be true?

Jeesh, man, you be cold.

if the bike isn't registered as stolen, find a friendly shop nearby to put a mechanics lien on it. Might cost you $50 and you'll have the title quickly

IMO, not worth the effort to confront the guy if there is a simple and cheap option. Whether or not the guy has the title, just take care of it and move on with life

Now this sounds like very good advice. :thumbsup: I had a little problem making contact with the PO of my green E and used up an awful lot of time trying. Almost gave up before he finally came through and followed up with the needed paperwork. Turned out that he had been working out of state and had a new cell number. While he didn't say so, he may have also blocked my email address so my numerous attempts to get hold of him wouldn't be quite so "bothersome". In my case, all's well that ended well.