03 exhaust cam on order

just ordered the '03 cam for my '02 YZ250F. I got it from DGY for $154.79. They said it would be in by last week of January or first week of February. Suits me fine. February in Chicago is a fine time to be in the garage working on the bike.

I can't wait for the spring Enduro season to start, minus one compression release lever ๐Ÿ™‚ It should be sweeeeet.

Thanks to the pioneers that brought us this great revelation about the '03 cam.

The part # is 5ul-12180-00-00 03' YZ250F exhaust cam. Any Yamaha dealer should be able to order it for you. Maybe you need a more experienced parts guy! The problem now is that Yamaha doesnt want to release any of the cams for a couple of reasons, 1.)It will hurt 03' sales or 2.) They want to make sure the have enough for the production bikes.

There was about 30 guys that suposedly got cams in early November since then they have all been on back order. ๐Ÿ™‚

Calm down guys it'll be well worth the wait. Fri night I crashed in my second moto, grabbed the bike picked it up pulled in the clutch, wham wham wham on the lever, bike fired, dumped the clutch and was on my way. No TDC, no finding neutral, no hot start even, just 3 quick kicks and was gone. Believe me it'll be worth the wait and cost.