Check out my SuperMoto !!

I've almost finished the project. The only thing missing now is a set of mirrors.

I couldn't ride it anywhere without them so i just took the pictures in my backyard... no ragging me about my chicken strips. ๐Ÿ™‚ (gcvt!)

The first 7 pictures are old ones that you can compare the new ones to.

I've made alot of changes and additions including:

<ul type="square">

[*]Beringer 16mm radial master cylinder.

[*]Panoram computer and billet mount.

[*]Acerbis DHH CE headlight.

[*]UFO tail-light assembly.

[*]Replaced standard bolts with gold high tensile bolts. (Clutch & Ignition covers)

[*]Various stickers & fork wrap.

The brakes felt a bit too spongy with the standard master cylinder so that's why i went with the Beringer. I can now go over the handlebars using 1 finger... AWESOME!!

Here's the link. Take a look and tell me what you think.

http://groups.msn.com/burnedsdrzpage/supermotard.msnw

Mike. :D

downunder , your motard looks like something straight out of the factory , "super motard" decals are a nice touch as well , job well done indeed . as for the mirrors , have you seen the ones sold by dual star (i think thats the correct name) , they attach directly to the handlebar and look a lot better than the large stock mirrors that stick up into the breeze . ๐Ÿ™‚

I want an SM so bad I can almost taste it. Yours is sure eye candy to me. Wish I was rich sometimes. Oh well such is life

it's still a beautitful bike. George ๐Ÿ™‚:D :D

very nice downunder ๐Ÿ™‚

Yep, i still firmly believe SM bikes are the coolest, meanest bikes on the road. nice header, is it chrome? Ditto, lose the huge mirrors for some nice ones. And release your bike from that ugly chain guard while your at it. :D

And release your bike from that ugly chain guard while your at it. :D

The cops are doing roadworthy checks all the time. Maybe when i take pictures, i'll take it off.

Did you break the tabs off your swingarm or leave them?

The header is stainless steel.. part of the full Yosh stainless system.

I removed the big square mirrors when i fitted the new m/c. It doesn't have a mirror mount built into it.

I had the 'SuperMotard' stickers made up at the local craft market. There's a guy there that makes stickers for bumper bars or whatever you want.

Mike. ๐Ÿ™‚