Sign in to follow this  

Got Cannondale Mnt Bike

No more riding restrictions and I get some exercise. :thumbsup:

See you on the trail. Oh wait you can't ride here. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

myCannondale1.jpg

No more riding restrictions and I get some exercise. :thumbsup:

See you on the trail. Oh wait you can't ride here. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yes we can just need to bust out the trusty old steeds hahah:ride:

Man, you could sell those cranks to some fiend on fleebay and take the proceeds and get yourself a good modern mtn bike. Those CODA cranks were so sought after...still dang cool too.

I dont know what that bike is worth, but i could not believe my eyes the other day when i saw, what looked like a homeless guy riding a cannondale that looks exactly like that bike. I got a good close up of it when he stopped at the store. Im thinking i should have offered him a hundred bucks for it. It was still in great condition.

Wow, a nice cannondale super-V. Very cool bikes. I owned one for 10 years and rode probably 3-4,000 miles on that bike.

Your comment is also 100% correct. Getting a singletrack fix is so much easier on the MTB. Not more satisfying, but far easier. I can hit very nice singletrack only 15 minutes from home. More like 2+ hours for anything I can ride on the Husky.

R

Wow, a nice cannondale super-V. Very cool bikes. I owned one for 10 years and rode probably 3-4,000 miles on that bike.

Your comment is also 100% correct. Getting a singletrack fix is so much easier on the MTB. Not more satisfying, but far easier. I can hit very nice singletrack only 15 minutes from home. More like 2+ hours for anything I can ride on the Husky.

R

I've been lusting after SuperV's before I even knew what they were. Problem now is that I find that my bicycle legs are nothing anymore. Going to be an effort to get in shape. Only have a few hours in the mornings before the heat lays down and I start dripping with sweat. Not my idea of fun.

I dont know what that bike is worth, but i could not believe my eyes the other day when i saw, what looked like a homeless guy riding a cannondale that looks exactly like that bike. I got a good close up of it when he stopped at the store. Im thinking i should have offered him a hundred bucks for it. It was still in great condition.

Probably stolen. If it were me, I'd buy it and then get arrested for stealin, then get the bike taken away (after explaining myself -- no refund) for it to be returned to the original victim.

Probably stolen. If it were me, I'd buy it and then get arrested for stealin, then get the bike taken away (after explaining myself -- no refund) for it to be returned to the original victim.

That was my first thought, like you, I probably would've had the same outcome.