In a Rut

Just go where you want to, if you dont want to ride the bike.... Then dont. Dont put your head down and force yourself to ride it, just get out and do other things. It will eventually come back to you in a couple weeks that you want to ride.

he didnt read your post just the title. Maybe somebodys looking for more power ehh

Yes I did read the post, and I beieve that he should take this rut just how you would take a rut on a track. ? ahhaha, I wanted to be creative.

Help, it seems im in a rut with my 1994 Rm125. I dont seem to find it fun anymore. I try to go out and ride, but im having no fun doing it. I just dont even seem interested in powersporting anymore, but I really wanna be!

I'm right there with ya man. It's beginning to seem like more of a pain in the azz then fun to me. I hope it's temporary.?

im having the same time with my 125 and im going to get a bigger more excitng/challenging bike and go out and tear it up and maybe having 2 completely diff bikes will add some spice to your riding and also try new spots theres nothing like fresh unexplored trails ya just never know what your going to run into,good luck just give it some time if nothing else.

I am in the same situation. I have an 03 crf450. I won my track championship in the novice class and finished top 5 in the open class. I took 2 weeks off after the last race. And ever since then I have just not really felt like riding. I have been to 3 diff tracks plus 2 other private tracks. I just dont feel like riding any more. I mean I have fun and all when I go out. I dont know it just dont feel the same.

I am in the same situation. I have an 03 crf450. I won my track championship in the novice class and finished top 5 in the open class. I took 2 weeks off after the last race. And ever since then I have just not really felt like riding. I have been to 3 diff tracks plus 2 other private tracks. I just dont feel like riding any more. I mean I have fun and all when I go out. I dont know it just dont feel the same.

I'm gettin tired of the load up, tie down, double check for gear, unload, gear up, ride around the same old spots, load up, drive home, unload, wash the bike and tha gear routine. Not to mention the constant oil changes, and routine maintainence. It was an addicting thing when I could ride from the garage, but now even if I'm in a legal area, I'm constantly worried that I'm either out of bounds, or on a wrong trail. I think that a good DS would cure me for sure, but the only true plateable dirt bikes are the KTMS and Aprillas and they're a bit out of my budget at the time being.?

Help, it seems im in a rut with my 1994 Rm125. I dont seem to find it fun anymore. I try to go out and ride, but im having no fun doing it. I just dont even seem interested in powersporting anymore, but I really wanna be!

it's a 94 up grade. How much do you ride? go for a smoker I ride a 2000 kawasaki 250 and my boy rides a 2008 te610ie and i can still keep up no pros here but. I also have 08 610 it's a bike . If you need juice up grade!!

im ashamed of some of you complainers lol ?

And dude, Get a Rm250, or keep your 125 and race, push your limits, get out there, maybe try FMX

Do something, it obviosly wont be fun to do the same stuff ALL the time

(yet i still have fun riding the same areas i have been riding for 3 years, also i started racing this year)

if all else fails, sell the bike and become a quitter