chinese head on honda

first off is this possable reason i want to do it is i want to build my son a 125cc engine for his trx 90 atv. i will be using a 54mm crank and bore so i want a a big valve head and matching piston whitout spending takagawa cash on a head and want to know if any chinese heads will fit .it has to be 125cc and use the original case's as they are the rules dont want to spend silly money but i am looking for good power figures so will spend what i must

he will race for 1.5 hours xcountry so needs reliabilaty as well any help would be great :thumbsup:

The Only Head that comes to mind that is decent for that Build (as I have built simular motors) is the E-22 Head...:thumbsup:

there is a Chinese version that (is half the money of the Honda) and has a very good combustion chamber and when PRO Ported produces some serious HP....:thumbsup:

the Stud spacing is what Differs on the Chinese (Lifan GPX Zhongshen) Heads and motors to the Honda...

BUT I now of some tallented guys who have re-machined the Lifan Big Valve heads to fit Honda Motors....

Hope this helps Good Luck!

I believe the TRX90 head is what the TrailBikes Race Head is patterned after, and with a decent cam and some good porting work, you can have a nice little runner. No sense in trying to play mix-n-match, when you have a diamond in the rough at hand. Add in a better piston, and a bigger carb, and you'll be quite surprised.

My $.02...:thumbsup:

I believe the TRX90 head is what the TrailBikes Race Head is patterned after, and with a decent cam and some good porting work, you can have a nice little runner. No sense in trying to play mix-n-match, when you have a diamond in the rough at hand. Add in a better piston, and a bigger carb, and you'll be quite surprised.

My $.02...:thumbsup:

I believe that might have a E-22 head....?

thanks guys just what i needed

thanks guys just what i needed

E-22 Head has E-22 stamped on it for sure...:thumbsup:

the only thing stamped on the head is et23