Kenda rear tire

just wondering if these are uni directional or can they be mounted both ways? I've looked on the sidewall and it says nothing. the tread pattern would bite differently if you flipped it around, so I'm wondering if I mounted it backwards? I read somewhere on here that they are multi-directional. thanks.

I had a kenda millville for a couple rides. the tire said right on it that if mounted 1 way it was intermediate and mounted the other way it was soft. I mounted it for intermediate and rode in all kinds of terrain soft, int., and hard/ rocky. Well the hard/ rocky chewed up this cheap tire in 2 rides. The tire was horrible, I run dunlop 756's and bridgetones in the same exact terrrain and they last for numerous rides, probably like 12+ maybe even more. The kenda had about 1/3 less nobs after 2 rides, they completely came off. I don't know which kenda you have or what you plan of riding again, but I will never buy one again that's for sure.

i was looking at the little pic on the sidewall before I mounted it. I saw the intermediate writtenand soft underneath, but I didnt know if that meant the tire was an intermediate soft or that each direction was different. I've been out of dirt riding for about 10 years now and have been riding sport bikes, and when I use track tires they have all kinds of combinations of compunds, soft, med hard, mead soft, etc, so I wasnt sure if this was the same. I rode on it today on rocky, muddy terrain and just had a look at it and their is nothing wrong with the nobs at all. well se after a few more rides.

I had a kenda millville for a couple rides. the tire said right on it that if mounted 1 way it was intermediate and mounted the other way it was soft. I mounted it for intermediate and rode in all kinds of terrain soft, int., and hard/ rocky. Well the hard/ rocky chewed up this cheap tire in 2 rides. The tire was horrible, I run dunlop 756's and bridgetones in the same exact terrrain and they last for numerous rides, probably like 12+ maybe even more. The kenda had about 1/3 less nobs after 2 rides, they completely came off. I don't know which kenda you have or what you plan of riding again, but I will never buy one again that's for sure.

Had the exact issue on a Kenda I had on my old WR426F, lost most of its knobs, well before it was even 25% worn.

Too funny - my WR400F just tore my Millville apart too!

Been riding with it for about 3 months - no problems until last week where I tore most of the knobs off one side on some really hard stuff.

Ordered a set of Kenda Carlsbads to see if they're going to be better on the hard stuff.

I have had Kenda Carlsbad on my KX125 for like 2 months now and i ride prob 2 times a week. I put it on the intermediate way and it seems to be holding up just fine and still has a great amount of tread.

Maybe if more people would use soft terrain tires one soft terrain they would last. i can run a millvile for a few months cause i run it in the sand it was designed for. Not on rocks and hardpack!

i have a 756 and a 404 in the garage with numerous knobs ripped off from riding on hardpack. my fault but i don't complain. the kendas knobs are also much taller which helps add to tearing them up.

I have run the millevilles and the carlsbads, after switching from Maxxis.

Millville - 2 races. Done.

Carlsbad - 2 races +1 practice and the nobs were non-existent.

The best tire I have ever run is the Maxxis IT. I recently went through my stable and re-shoed my CR250, KX250, and my YZ125 - All with the Maxxis tires. I have had a Maxxis last an entire season consisting of 8 races and rides on the weekend. Can;t go wrong with a Maxxis, I think.