Michigan Jackpine Enduro-July 27th

Come ride one of the "10 best off road races in history" rated by dirtbike magazine August 2008.

http://www.lansingmotorcycleclub.org/ <-Info - July 27th, 2008

We have the Enduro all set to go-we finished mileaging this weekend and although I have not added up all the ground miles yet I'd say we are at 65-70 ground miles, we have a bunch of great test sections and the first half is a time keeper and the second half will be start controls format. I cannot tell you how many test sections we have but I can tell you that I rode about 80% of the course this weekend and it is awesome fun trail. We got a lot of new trail, fun connector stuff, really cool 2 tracks and we will make you think! Don't miss it. It will be one of the seasons best enduros for sure.

The Jackpine enduo was rated as one of the top 10 best off road events in the histroy of the Offroad sport in the August issue of Dirtbike magazine-we hope to maintain that integrity of the event this weekend.

Does the Saturday event utilize much of the sunday event trails?

Ask that ? over on dirtrider.net ..

My rig is all ready to go sounds like a fun one and the weather looks to be on the good side..Bring on the tight single track the YZ is ready to gobble it up...:thumbsup:

I am so amped to be there. I am flying in from Fort Collins, CO on Thursday to race both events this weekend. I have heard huge things about this race. Not sure what minute I am racing on Saturday, but I am going to be on Minute Three on Sunday. My name is Matthew Caraway, stop by and say hi if anyone wants to.

I'll be on minute 1, riding a 74 Penton Jackpiner (the blue one), see you there.

I'll be on minute 1, riding a 74 Penton Jackpiner (the blue one), see you there.

like we will be able to pick you out of the crowd of all the other '74 Jackpiners? what color helmet so we can be sure it is you :thumbsup:

I will be there working on Saturdays event and racing on minute 28 Sunday. I will have the push bar on the Yammy to push the Pentons & KTM's outa the way to clear the trail of junk...........

My trailer is a gray toy hauler just inside the woods straight off of the driveway, stop by & say hey.

I will be there working on Saturdays event and racing on minute 28 Sunday. I will have the push bar on the Yammy to push the Pentons & KTM's outa the way to clear the trail of junk...........

My trailer is a gray toy hauler just inside the woods straight off of the driveway, stop by & say hey.

Don - the boys and I will be helping out on Saturday as well - not sure where Mauer is gonna put us - looking forward to it regardless. Mitch will be riding the Jackpine Sunday with me - his first big boy race...:thumbsup: (dont tell him I said that...) the little feller is growing up on me!

I will have the Camp Chaos banner flying.... (big white toyhauler, green Excursion gas hog)

See you Friday night.

(hey, why are all us smokers over here on TT anyhow?):thumbsup:

Mike

I still own a Thumper Mike, besides its a great site.

See you there.