Washington DRZ400E Plating

I have found a 2003 DRZ400E that is currently plated, registered and Titled as street legal. Has anyone had experience in Washington of having these plates and registrations pulled? Is this a risk that I should take considering the bike is already plated in Washington? Any input would be greatly appreciated as I am new to the Motorcycle world. Thanks:confused: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Me too. I don't believe there is any risk of the plate being pulled. I have 2 KTMs (2 strokes) and a DRZ400E plated in WA. Plus they actually meet all WA equipment requirements. The only reason you can't get a plate on an E in WA is the WSP will not do the inspection. Once plated and legal, it would be illegal for the DOL to pull the plate.

Noble thank you for the response. I sure thought it was strange when I heard the rumers of the plates being pulled by the DMV after they had legalized the bike. I sure would rather get an E instead of the S. Just because it has most of the engine mods I would want done on the S from the factory. Thanks to you:thumbsup: