looking for a shop to sleeve

Looking for a trusted place that can sleeve the cylinder in my bike.

need it sleeved for a 67mm piston.

so please post up who you have used in the past, link to there webiste and what work you ahd done.

also is it true i need to replace my valves every 30 hours

for those that are curious bike is a ttr 125 that is becoming a 200cc stroker

also a aluminum sleeve is what i want correct?

No such thing as an aluminum sleeve....If you need your cylinder bored and replated, I'd suggest Millenium Technologies...Just send your cylinder with your new piston to them and it will come back ready to build. Leave all the guesswork to the pros !

Millennium Technologies

No such thing as an aluminum sleeve....If you need your cylinder bored and replated, I'd suggest Millenium Technologies...Just send your cylinder with your new piston to them and it will come back ready to build. Leave all the guesswork to the pros !

http://www.mt-llc.com/

yes there is ive put 3 in my jet ski.

+2 on M/T

yes there is ive put 3 in my jet ski.

I'm afraid you have no idea what you are talking about....Good luck

I'm afraid you have no idea what you are talking about....Good luck

sounds like you need to research a bit and see that there are aluminum sleeves

Aluminum sleeves are common, but they need to be nickel/silicone plated or they would be destroyed in a few hours of run time. Since the little ttr comes with an iron sleeve its not necessary to get an aluminum one but you certainly can if thats what you prefer. You can get a custom made sleeve somewhere like LA Sleeve, or advancedsleeve.com, and the same shop that did your jet ski will have no problem doing the ttr.

Aluminum sleeves are common, but they need to be nickel/silicone plated or they would be destroyed in a few hours of run time. Since the little ttr comes with an iron sleeve its not necessary to get an aluminum one but you certainly can if thats what you prefer. You can get a custom made sleeve somewhere like LA Sleeve, or advancedsleeve.com, and the same shop that did your jet ski will have no problem doing the ttr.

the shop that did my jetski the guy died and closed up shop (it was a father son operation).

i dont like the idea of iron sleeve in a aluminum cylinder different expansion rates.

and due to the thin cylinder wall im going to have alot more heat

The cylinders are aluminum with cast iron sleeves on a bike like the TTR. A lot of bikes come with an aluminum cylinder and the bore is coated with a super hard surface like Nickel Silicon Carbide Composite or a variety of similar processes which then makes the aluminum cylinder have a hard enough surface to be used in an engine. I did find a company that offers alum sleeves that are coated, which makes no sense to me...You can send your jug to Millenium Tech and they can bore and coat your cylinder for less than the sleeve + machining costs.