Sign in to follow this  

Unadilla!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got home from the thrilla at the dilla. Anyway, took a bunch of pictures, most are crap, but a few are good. Haven't spent the time to upload them all yet, but here's a couple of them.

DSC04471.jpg

DSC04477.jpg

DSC04479.jpg

DSC04480.jpg

DSC04481.jpg

DSC04482.jpg

DSC04483.jpg

DSC04539.jpg

Most are of villipoto and stewart but i'll see what else i have and get them up later... it's late and i got work tomorrow... and it's a pain to sort though all the pictures i have with the little window u use to upload, so i'll do it once i sort though more.

if you think you're pics are crap (they aren't) imagine going in 1972 with a Kodak 110 shooting slides.

The 110 slides came back the size of a postage stamp and you needed a little adapter to put it in the slide projector.

I wonder how many of you were thinking shooting slides meant power slides. :thumbsup:

I said most of the pictures i took were crap, not all. These are a couple of the better ones... as i said, i'm gonna go though and pick out the good ones and post.

Alright, i'm uploading them to photobucket now... 36 pictures... this could take a while. Good thing it downsizes them because the cameria was on 10mp... Oh, and sorry but no pics from the MXclass 2nd moto, didn't want to risk the cameria.

what are the class sizes now? the 250F's or the lights? and the bigger class is it just the 450F class?

man im pissed i didnt go....this sucks. yeah i was supposed to go up sunday morning bume and my dad both backed out once we heard about the rain. now were both kicking ourselves.

nice pics, wish i could of made it to dilla.

Any pics of 178 on a kawi 250f? hes from new york so its a "local-ish" track.

i'll take a look, i took a little over 200 pictures. Gotta love continuous advance. catch is my dad had the cameria most of the time durring the lites motos and pretty much took pictures of just villipoto.

nope, don't have 178, or, if i do you can't really tell. only one i have that might be him is a blur in the last crash of the lites mud moto, and that picture is up if u want to look at it. As i said, my dad had the cameria most of the time (it is his after all) but i took more pictures... he wasn't as trigger happy.