Sign in to follow this  

Name of this aftermarket tank?

Just bought a 1990 DR350S, and it has an aftermarket larger plastic fuel tank. Curious if anyone can tell me who makes it by looking at the photo. I would like to get some graphics for the sides of the tank, but just want to make sure they fit. Thanks.

Unsure why images are not showing, link to photos is;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7781120@N06/?saved=1

it could be the clark tank.best way is to test it's capacity and have a look at the just gas tanks web site as nearly all different brands differ in capacity.:thumbsup:

Just bought a 1990 DR350S, and it has an aftermarket larger plastic fuel tank. Curious if anyone can tell me who makes it by looking at the photo. I would like to get some graphics for the sides of the tank, but just want to make sure they fit. Thanks.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

2687132583_d18fe7e6fc.jpg?v=0

2687945732_ffa7fe2174.jpg?v=0

Thanks MXRob.....you were able to get them to show :thumbsup:

Just looking to find a tank graphic that will fit this tank, as it is turning yellowish, not matching the fender and side plastic. Thanks again.

The Clarke tank looks similar, so it may be it.

It looks like the IMS 3.5 gallon tank. If so it should have "for offroad use only" "DR-1" molded into the tank under the seat.

Do not bother trying to put stickers or paint on these tanks. These tanks allow gas fumes to pass through and it will bubble and lift anything you put on it.

It looks like the IMS 3.5 gallon tank. If so it should have "for offroad use only" "DR-1" molded into the tank under the seat.

Do not bother trying to put stickers or paint on these tanks. These tanks allow gas fumes to pass through and it will bubble and lift anything you put on it.

Thats the one, because that is what it says on the part of the tank that is covered by the seat. I see they make some decals with holes in them, to let the vapors through.....do those even work? Thanks again. :thumbsup: