Sign in to follow this  

Next Generation DRZ Rider

Sorry but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to post a cute pic of my daughter.

She's 10 months old now so maybe next summer she will have her own bike.:thumbsup:

CIMG3633.jpg

She looks sweet! Watch out with daughters though. They can be a real handful to raise. My three sons combined are no contest against my daughter.

• Like 1

They start learning when their babies....here's my daughter. This is what you have to look forward to.

ChelsonDR-Z.jpg

• Like 1

Cute as a button, ADG. Any idea who the dad is?

Just kidding!:thumbsup:

Never seen a pink full body helmet before.

• Like 1

Ha ha ha, that's what I was thinking. Although if they made one, I'd prolly wear it.......not pink though LOL.

• Like 1

Ha ha ha, that's what I was thinking. Although if they made one, I'd prolly wear it.......not pink though LOL.

That is SO funny. My wife and I where laughing so hard..........not pink though.......funny stuff.

They start learning when their babies....here's my daughter. This is what you have to look forward to.

ChelsonDR-Z.jpg

It's like looking in the future:thumbsup:

She's 10 months old now so maybe next summer she will have her own bike.:thumbsup:

CIMG3633.jpg

Super cute baby girl you got. Before you know it she be fully geared out wanting to take the training wheels off the PW 50.:thumbsup:

bellaallgearedout001.jpg

• Like 1

Aww, so cute, She's ready for combat. How old is she in the pic and when did you get her on the bike?

Got her started at 2 and she is 4 in that pic, she will be 5 in december. Let me tell you its rough. Little girls are fragile man and its scary but they want to do what daddy is doing and how can you say no.

Are you coming on the 3rd. ACH ride.

Yeah man, I'll be there. I missed the Santa Monica Mtns. ride, so I'm defiantly in.

It doesn't seem that she's a daddy's girl, she doesn't like to follow me around. She'll just take off walking the the other direction. I feel like I need a GPS tracker on her sometimes. Hopefully that independent behavior will help her in life and especially when I get her a 50.

Yeah man, I'll be there. I missed the Santa Monica Mtns. ride, so I'm defiantly in.

It doesn't seem that she's a daddy's girl, she doesn't like to follow me around. She'll just take off walking the the other direction. I feel like I need a GPS tracker on her sometimes. Hopefully that independent behavior will help her in life and especially when I get her a 50.

Give it time she will come around. My first girl took a while but she's all mine now and my second girl who is almost 2 still doesn't like me.lol

drz400sm018.jpg

Its crazy how they change your whole look on life.

That is SO funny. My wife and I where laughing so hard..........not pink though.......funny stuff.

That's awesome man. Glad I could give you guys a laugh. Really cute baby girl btw.

CIMG3633.jpg

Give it time she will come around. My first girl took a while but she's all mine now and my second girl who is almost 2 still doesn't like me.lol

drz400sm018.jpg

Its crazy how they change your whole look on life.

Mike, Paige is adorable in her new helmet!

Chralis, good job man she is as pretty as your bike;)

My guy is too little to sit on the bike yet.....but ill share anyways!

craft067.jpg

craft164.jpg

Chralis, good job man she is as pretty as your bike;)

Chralis I will give you my first born in exchange for your bike. :thumbsup: Just have to ok it with my wife. :thumbsup: Cute pics BTW