e street

is siccckkkk.. the dirt is awesome and the jumps a sweet. it gets so gnarled up though at the end of today. anyone ride ther?

It's my favorite track in NorCal.

It is one of my favorite track for sure. Might be heading there next weekend.

It is the best track in Nor Cal...no contest. I was just there yesterday and it was brutally rough, which I like, but I am feeling it today :thumbsup:

I try and ride at E-st and/or Riverfront at least once a week.

If you look real hard at my avatar, you can get an idea of the dirt at E-st :thumbsup:

It is the best track in Nor Cal...no contest. I was just there yesterday and it was brutally rough, which I like, but I am feeling it today :thumbsup:

Yeah, I always feel really slow in the beginning of the day, but once it gets

rough, then I have the most fun. That must be why I like XC racing.:thumbsup:

I try and ride at E-st and/or Riverfront at least once a week.

If you look real hard at my avatar, you can get an idea of the dirt at E-st :thumbsup:

yeah iwas sore after riding there and i'm 14 and barely ever get sore. im starting to get faster now though so im practicing there at race speed to get more fastcuz im not that fast lol but i can keep up there. the dirt s primo i love it there and it gets very bumpy at the end of the day for sure..