Sign in to follow this  

aussie ricky stator - xr650r

Hey guys,

I need to upgrade my stator, and i was wondering if the ricky stator will work on the "unique" Australian XR650Rs?

The aussie bikes have indicators, headlight, brake light from factory.

I can't see how the stator setup would be any different. The ricky stator 200 watt is a good unit. Email them with your situation to be sure as I'm sure they will let you know. No problems with mine to date. It's been in the bike for a couple years.

Hey guys,

I need to upgrade my stator, and i was wondering if the ricky stator will work on the "unique" Australian XR650Rs?

The aussie bikes have indicators, headlight, brake light from factory.

Down under the stators spin counter clockwise vs clockwise for the American stators. So installing an american one will suck all the power from your end devices...good news is you can sell that power to the Aussie grid. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Down under the stators spin counter clockwise vs clockwise for the American stators. So installing an american one will suck all the power from your end devices...good news is you can sell that power to the Aussie grid. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hey, that's well thought out mate. But don't give up your day job..Ha ha.:thumbsup: