Rear SS brake line install gone wrong?

So I installed the Moose rear SS brake line, bled the brakes a couple of times with a clear hose looking for bubbles. Looked good to me, but no more rear brake.......

Bit of background with stock brake line: I did headsters lowering mod and like many others had to push the brake down quite far until it would engage, so I was hoping a ss line would help a bit...

Anyhow, I started playing with the adjustments now that the ss line is on and if I turn the bolt all the way out of the master cylinder, I can manage to lock the rear up but still neet to push the lever very far down...and now the lever is too high again.

Adjusted the lever down a bit and no more rear brake (well very little but will not even come close to locking up).

Others mentioned that they had to remove the rear wheel to install the line, why? I didn't.

Any suggestions of what I can try to get my brake back?

The master cylinder looks fine to me. Is there a pic somewhere of what the bulge looks like?

If I bleed again, anything specific I should look out for?

I've been pumping lever, hold lever, open valve, close valve...repeat.

Also tapped the line and caliper with screw driver to dislodge bubbles and couldn't see any coming out of caliper anymore...

use the back bleed method ... small syringe filled with brake fluid , connect to the bleed nipple and slowly force the fluid back into the reservoir .

Yes, after replacing brake lines, back bleeding with a syringe is simple, fast and effective.?

use the back bleed method ... small syringe filled with brake fluid , connect to the bleed nipple and slowly force the fluid back into the reservoir .

I did this to first get the fluid in, then started bleeding.

When I bleed is there any preferred position the bolt at the MC should be? All the way up/ all the way out?

I finally got round to bleeding again. A lot of bubbles came out, they must have come disloged when I was riding around.

Brake is much better now.

Thanks for the input!