Sign in to follow this  

Blue 13B, that is me.... (DonO)

Well I got promoted from last FTR race season and some other old fart had #5 in the Master B class so this is my new number!!!!:thumbsup: I moved to Master B in HS and +50 in MX for the '08-09 season.

Now don't get shocked, but I actually splurged (a whole $2.99) on the front number plate and got my name across the top so now you have no excuse to know who passed you!!!:thumbsup:

Don:thumbsup:

Scott,

Where were you last W/E when I asked about Croom Fri/Sat/Sun????

I can probably go back to Croom in 2 weeks (not this W/E but next) and I can go on that Fri siince that is my day off.

LeMeNo,

Couldn't make Friday and thought that's when you were going. With fuel going out of sight I am beginning to curb my hiway travel a bit also.

I have set up a Universal and Elliptical in my spare bedroom to help out as well. Now I just need to settle into a regimen. I am actually riding several times per week, so that's not a problem.

Perhaps you should come down to the Bonecrusher. It isn't Croom, but you might like it and it's a heck of alot closer.

Scott,

Tell me when you are available for "bonecrusher" (oh, I'm scared now!!!) and I'll make plansand maybe I can give you some pointers.

Scott,

Tell me when you are available for "bonecrusher" (oh, I'm scared now!!!) and I'll make plansand maybe I can give you some pointers.

Just about any weekend. If I know you're coming I won't make any other plans.