Found some bikes

Yesterday I came across an odd stash of bikes in a Federal Way back yard.

As far as I know the people that live there don't ride and are of questionable immigration status.

Anybody missing a bike?

DSC07129.jpg

DSC07130.jpg

DSC07131.jpg

DSC07132.jpg

• Like 4

Shouldn't we be a little more pro active about this before these bikes get stripped down and ebay'd. Maybe get about 30 to 40 guys to go over and express some interest in the bikes. If we get the cops involved can or will they do anything? If these bikes are indeed stolen, it would be a shame to lose them.

Shouldn't we be a little more pro active about this before these bikes get stripped down and ebay'd.

Federal Way cops were contacted by a neighbor.

They do not care. ?

In addition to the bikes, backhoes and tractors arrive and get shipped to Central America. If the neighbor does not get satisfaction via city hall, I will contact the WSP and or the State legislator that lives down the street.

I saw that both the Zuk and the Yamaha had HAHM racing stickers. HAHM racing is out of Costa Mesa, CA.... I don't think their local bikes to WA but I still think something is not right... maybe a post in the Cali regional forum will turn up something?

There is way too much attention to detail on those bikes for them to be just "sitting" in the bushes in a non-riders backyard.

Federal Way cops were contacted by a neighbor.

They do not care. ?

In addition to the bikes, backhoes and tractors arrive and get shipped to Central America. If the neighbor does not get satisfaction via city hall, I will contact the WSP and or the State legislator that lives down the street.

I don't understand? They seem to really care when my neighbor complains I'm riding my bikes in MY yard. I've had cops there within minutes, in my face, stating (incorrectly I might add) the law...and giving me other stupid anecdotes. Yet, once when a guy pulled a handgun on me and the kid, in plain view of others...the city cops did nothing, until I pulled out my cellphone and called the WSP. It seems ya have to force people to be accountable anymore, otherwise they just shirk their responsibility any way they can.

Good catch Tod. I think a call to the WSP may go further. ? ?

you sure got some balls to walk into someones backyard. especially in federal way...

Never entered their yard. If I did, I would have had VIN numbers to post too.

I contacted Hahn Racing and left a message and a link to this thread. I will report back if I hear anything from them.

thanks ?

the original poster knows the address of the bikes.

Every else does too. ?

Federal Way, WA

I saw that both the Zuk and the Yamaha had HAHM racing stickers. HAHM racing is out of Costa Mesa, CA.... I don't think their local bikes to WA but I still think something is not right... maybe a post in the Cali regional forum will turn up something?

There is way too much attention to detail on those bikes for them to be just "sitting" in the bushes in a non-riders backyard.

Hell, put it in the pictures and video section, more people will see it there.

I don't understand? They seem to really care when my neighbor complains I'm riding my bikes in MY yard. I've had cops there within minutes, in my face, stating (incorrectly I might add) the law...and giving me other stupid anecdotes. Yet, once when a guy pulled a handgun on me and the kid, in plain view of others...the city cops did nothing, until I pulled out my cellphone and called the WSP. It seems ya have to force people to be accountable anymore, otherwise they just shirk their responsibility any way they can.

Good catch Tod. I think a call to the WSP may go further. ? ?

You See, It's these kind of reasons I hate (most) cops and neighbors! Cops are pig's and, most neighbors are stuck up self centerd ? . Some times It make me want to move out to the middle of the desert and stay there! :bonk:

But, that is an incredible find. But it sucks that the cops dont care. although the cops are probably in on the whole thing!