Maiden Voyage

It's the ultimate MX hauler, short of an RV. I actually ate lunch in a/c! I still need to sort out where my gear and things will go.

Pics010-1.jpg

Thats just fun waiting to happen!! looks cooler than a bike in a Amish cart !!

I just spent a few days wandering around the flemington area a lot of nice looking woods in and around NJ area, to bad it gets cold there or I might like to live in the area.

What were you doing in Jersey? We could have met up and gone riding.

Family vacation with the kids, in laws an such, saw the Philadelphia Zoo, USS New Jersey, went to Straussburg Rode a train,looked at more trains, drank and back seat drove, all the typical family stuff.

Jay looks great. You need to do a great west ride in it now.

Ed

Jay looks great. You need to do a great west ride in it now.

Ed

I may have no choice soon. The ORV park I practice at is closing in Sept. The only other legal place to ride is the MX track. :thumbsup:

I'm sure I'll be heading out to PA, DE or even upstate NY to do some riding.

I may have no choice soon. The ORV park I practice at is closing in Sept. The only other legal place to ride is the MX track. :thumbsup:

I'm sure I'll be heading out to PA, DE or even upstate NY to do some riding.

Put it on cruise control and don't stop until Idaho!

missed a hell of a ride in michigan, damn I had way to much fun, and damn is that hybrid goo, it can do anything lol

Dang, Jeeks, how are you talking the little missus into all this money for your personal addiction?:thumbsup:

Dang, Jeeks, how are you talking the little missus into all this money for your personal addiction?:thumbsup:

You need to put your foot down from the Git-Go......

....actually, she encourages it. :thumbsup:

You need to put your foot down from the Git-Go......
well of course, you have to put your foot down in order to get down on your knees...:thumbsup:
....actually, she encourages it. :thumbsup:
And she wants you out of the house and away for long periods of time because???:thumbsup:

thats awesome i like the licence plate in the back window lol

That is so awsome man. Love the bike too. I am totally jealous.

wow i dint really notice the bike but what ebeck said love the bike and lovin all the colors

Thanks for the compliments. Like I said, I still need to sort things out. I was thinking about adding things like a helmet hook in the back and crap like that. Right now all my gear is in a huge plastic storage bin which is a pain in the arse to keep moving around. I'd like to give everything it's own place in the van somewhere.

So if anyone has some good storage ideas, I'm all ears.

And she wants you out of the house and away for long periods of time because???:thumbsup:

LOL - It's not like that. I get what I want, and she gets what she wants. She's totally into the MX thing, I just couldn't (and wouldn't) go riding on her birthday or something like that. LOL

Heck, I even keep my bikes in our sunroom.

:thumbsup: