Sign in to follow this  

Left Side Bar Mounted Brake Lever.....

Guys,

Can anyone offer any advice please.

I've been looking for a rear brake solution mounted on the left side of my handlebar. Rekluse offer a solution but not a hydraulic one, only cable which is no good for my 2008 KTM.

Any advice?

Thanks.

I don't know of any off-the-shelf units, but you could get a Magura hydraulic clutch lever assembly (a popular pit bike accessory) and have an extra-long hose made up. :thumbsup:

Revloc also makes auto clutches, but they don't give much (any) info on the brake kits on the site. You can call them: http://www.revloc.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=6&Itemid=42

You could use the Rekluse brake lever and just get rid of your clutch lever, otherwise you'd have to fab something up to mount both the brake and clutch levers. You'd think Rekluse would support the hydrolic clutch by now.....

The Rekluse left hand rear brake is a hydraulic operated. Rekluse just does not offer a clutch override that is hydraulic. You will loose your clutch all together going with the rear brake setup on the handlebar.

I have this Rekluse setup on my KTM 530EXC and love it. Its like cheating:ride: :thumbsup: I have an 06YZ450 setup the with LHRB and Rekluse, but its a cable operated clutch so I also bought the clutch override. Now that bike can behave like a stock setup or full auto-clutch. I nicer setup then my KTM.