Let it be known!

Hey guys.....I'm new but I thought I'd comment on this.

Being 1 hour from Budds creek I'd be disappointed if JS went sx only.But

my take is, there is a whole lot worst (I wont call any names) that these guys could be doing than going sx only. And it isn't even 100% confirmed that he wont race mx. I'll only stop cheering for JS or any rider when their conduct warrants such, any other reason and I'm not really a true fan.

i agree... i am the same way... i love stewart and kawi (i know he will be on yami).. but if both rider and bike he rides allows them to do a sx only contract... they will loose me as a fan too!! kw has been mr #2 for sooo long i can see him doing the sx only contract. he is still a trooper and im a huge fan of him no matter what bike he rides... but if he doesn't ride mx next year i will be an ex fan of kdub. voice your opinion at the sx with the riders if you see them. send emails to ama and sponsors of the riders. they can't get away with this. WE ARE THE FANS AND WE WANT THE RIDERS TO RACE!!! injuries and needing a break for half a season is ok but not every year!

im a big fan of JS and I dont really care if he is racing sx only, mx only or both. as long as he is racing and being the best that he can be I will still be a fan. sure I would love to see him race both but being fans we dont have much control over anything.