Nemadji FYI

Rode a bunch of single track up at Nemadji yesterday and the trails are really wet. I'm actually a bit surprised they were open - apparently they went from bone dry/dusty last week to a series of mud holes.

Still had a lot of fun until I lost my license plate somewhere...any TT'rs find a plate by chance yesterday?

They were dry last week, but not bone dry IMO. There was dust but I seemed to find mud.:thumbsup:

Rode a bunch of single track up at Nemadji yesterday and the trails are really wet. I'm actually a bit surprised they were open - apparently they went from bone dry/dusty last week to a series of mud holes.

Still had a lot of fun until I lost my license plate somewhere...any TT'rs find a plate by chance yesterday?

Whats the number, do you know about where you might have lost it....

I don't even know the number. It has a 2010 DNR sticker in the upper left hand corner and I bet it's still riveted on top to the part of the bracket that broke off. It's mounted on an aluminum plate and has zip ties on the bottom corners.

I lost it somewhere on the single track near Yellow Birch(?) road. Unfortunately, I rode a bunch (35+ miles) before I noticed it was gone.