Sign in to follow this  

2002 CR250R Fatty + TC II jetting suggestions

I posted this in the Jetting forum, (http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=671195) but have not gotten any replies. I thought maybe I would get better visibility here.

I did a search and could not find anything. I have a 2002 CR250R with a FMF Fatty and a Turbine Core II. I ride in between 2500ft and 5000ft elevation. I am looking for someone with this same set up that has found the perfect jetting and carb settings.

Thanks in advance. Any help would be much appreciated.

JD jetting kit, but only direct from them as outside vendors do not supply a new nozzle.

there is no way to jet it with out a leaner nozzle, and you can not get them anywhere, jd jetting was awesome in helping me and sent me one after I put a kit in and it did not come with one. but they are the same price anywhere so I would just go straight through them.

my bike runs Awesome with it. my specs are sea level but I run a leaner main jet for weather.

I bought the leanest needle you could buy and was still too rich, the Nozzle fixed the prob, but can not find them anywhere else but with the JD jetting kit.