Y's Gear - How to order?

Has anyone figured out how to order stuff from Y's Gear in Japan yet? They have a lot of bada$$ stuff for our bikes. I can't read Japanese, but the part numbers listed don't even show up here in the States. I work at a dealer and none of those numbers come up in our system. :thumbsup:

Had to shoot this one back to the top.

I'm new to the forum and this was my first post. Since I used a web link it was black listed for a few days to check my link for SPAM. When it finally appeared in the forum it was placed on page 3. Just wanted to make sure more people saw it. This is a great site and I hope to contribute more now that I've been "offically" accepted.

FYI: I have a two month old WR/X, and I'm lovin' it so far! I have the DRC tail light kit on the way and a CRG mirror coming too.

I was thinking of ordering things from there too... (but I am in Singapore)

but the price is..... high high high.... :thumbsup:

Creamcheese might know

Y's gear sells to yamaha dealers in japan. They are not set up to sell outside the dealer network,similar to GYRT(?) here in the states. I deal with a japanese company that actually sells products to Y's gear, they could possibly get the products,but, only 5%off retail,so, the $300.00 skid plate would be $285.00 plus shipping from japan. I am assuming that Y's gear is actually owned by Yamaha of Japan,and all of the YSP (Yamaha Sports Plaza)dealerships in japan are also owned by Yamaha of japan. Since there is a possibility that Yamaha USA is not entirely owned by the japanese, for the Y's gear to show up in the USA market(impoted by Yamaha USA) is highly un-likely.

Y's gear sells to yamaha dealers in japan. They are not set up to sell outside the dealer network,similar to GYRT(?) here in the states. I deal with a japanese company that actually sells products to Y's gear, they could possibly get the products,but, only 5%off retail,so, the $300.00 skid plate would be $285.00 plus shipping from japan. I am assuming that Y's gear is actually owned by Yamaha of Japan,and all of the YSP (Yamaha Sports Plaza)dealerships in japan are also owned by Yamaha of japan. Since there is a possibility that Yamaha USA is not entirely owned by the japanese, for the Y's gear to show up in the USA market(impoted by Yamaha USA) is highly un-likely.

That's kind of the answer I was expecting. Bummer that the Japs get all the cool stuff though. It's still a new bike for our market, so I'm hoping some of it will filter it's way over here sooner or later. Thanks for reply.