Sycamore Creek singletrack 26th-27th

Looking to check out some of these loops on the east side if anyone would like to head up a ride this weekend. I got thinking and its been 3-4 years since I've ridden over there.

I am a very strong maybe (double Harry) for Sun, 27th.......might go to the track IF I get Alec's front wheel bearings done.

I am a very strong maybe (double Harry)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am a very strong maybe also if someone can lead! I will keep an eye on the post!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

U been riding?

U been riding?

Just went out for the first time on the YZ since I effed up my ankle back in May. Kind of a test ride for the ankle around the Rolls area on Saturday. Felt great to ride, but the ankle is still sore.

I want to come out to Grinding Stone for that Destry fundraiser. Maybe you can show me how to take a jump. I hit a small jump on the trail on Saturday and was almost thrown off the bike!

Sounds good, just let me know more towards the end of the week y/n. They are doing the Yanky Doodle this sat, so that could be an option for us as well and Sycamore another weekend. It will take us an 1 1/2 hrs either way.

Sounds good, just let me know more towards the end of the week y/n. They are doing the Yanky Doodle this sat, so that could be an option for us as well and Sycamore another weekend. It will take us an 1 1/2 hrs either way.

Yankee Doodle on Sat is not an option for me.......if you want to do that ride it's all good with me.

Yankee Doodle on Sat is not an option for me.......if you want to do that ride it's all good with me.

I'm up for anything, just want to make a plan by the end of the week so I don't miss out and can let my better half know which day I'll be out riding. Also if you ended up going to the track I wanted a plan B. Are the Sycamore trails more open paced like Bartlett or rocky, technical like Pleasant?

I'm up for anything, just want to make a plan by the end of the week so I don't miss out and can let my better half know which day I'll be out riding. Also if you ended up going to the track I wanted a plan B. Are the Sycamore trails more open paced like Bartlett or rocky, technical like Pleasant?

Syc trails can be both.....depends on what you want to hit.

im out bikes broke brett pm me that guy stitchs number.

im out bikes broke brett pm me that guy stitchs number.

Dude that sux you couldn't get it fixed yourself.....anyway PM sent

Dude that sux you couldn't get it fixed yourself.....anyway PM sent

i think i can fix it cheap part i hope havent even looked in to it yet

Syc trails can be both.....depends on what you want to hit.

I'm good with anything but will opt for the 2strk if were going to get into any A/B type trails. Otherwise I will bring the 4strk cause I havn't rode it in a while. Let me know.

i think i can fix it cheap part i hope havent even looked in to it yet

i was right i can fix it ,but wrong on the cheap part $90 im out this weekend foresure have fun. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i was right i can fix it ,but wrong on the cheap part $90 im out this weekend foresure have fun. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

what did u do?:thumbsup:

what did u do?:thumbsup:

rode the track last weekend and was over jumping everything so far that i was bottoming out so hard lol.i mean comming up short and casing everything i dont know what happened but the rear shock spring the holders on the bottom of the shock spring bent and slid down to the bottom of the shock mount.my bike looked like a lowrider if you know what i mean A.all 3 parts the washer holder and clip thing are about $80 since i have it apart im going to take it to stich to do some valve work.

rode the track last weekend and was over jumping everything so far that i was bottoming out so hard lol.i mean comming up short and casing everything i dont know what happened but the rear shock spring the holders on the bottom of the shock spring bent and slid down to the bottom of the shock mount.my bike looked like a lowrider if you know what i mean A.all 3 parts the washer holder and clip thing are about $80 since i have it apart im going to take it to stich to do some valve work.

You may need to run a stronger spring to keep it from bottoming & hitting that hard. It's probly sprung for around 160 to 170 pound rider.:thumbsup:

You may weigh a little more than that.:thumbsup:

You may need to run a stronger spring to keep it from bottoming & hitting that hard. It's probly sprung for around 160 to 170 pound rider.:thumbsup:

You may weigh a little more than that.:thumbsup:

i put a stiffer spring in the rear thats for my weight

i put a stiffer spring in the rear thats for my weight

It seems odd that that metal retainer would bend. I have bottomed bikes out until the footpegs broke off & rear tires have torn up the fender & Broken rims & have never had that retainer bend.

I would talk to the dealer that sold you the bike & see if they think that is a little odd & maybe help you out some.???