Sign in to follow this  

Question about quad rims

I don't feel like creating an account on a quad site to ask so I will try here.

Does studs pattern/positioning on quad hubs (to bolt the rims on) pretty standard across the make/model/years? They look very similar but I'm not sure.

Could I bolt a rim from an X/W/Z quad to an A/B/C quad?

Thank you.

There are a few that cross over, but not all of them. What specifically are you looking to do?

Honda, Suzuki, and Kawi use 4/144 front and 4/110 rear, on their major sport models. On the utility models, it is 4/110 all the way around. That is not to say that some of them might have a different one here and there (like the Kawi 700)???? Yamaha marches to a different drummer though. Can't remember what they use.

Beyond the bolt pattern, you have to consider things like diameter (8,9,10" are common on sports and 12,14" on utes), width (front and rear will be different), offset, etc.

What machine(s), sport or utility??? Where and how do you want to ride it? What tires you looking to put on the rims?

Honda, Suzuki, and Kawi use 4/144 front and 4/110 rear, on their major sport models. On the utility models, it is 4/110 all the way around. That is not to say that some of them might have a different one here and there (like the Kawi 700)???? Yamaha marches to a different drummer though. Can't remember what they use.

Beyond the bolt pattern, you have to consider things like diameter (8,9,10" are common on sports and 12,14" on utes), width (front and rear will be different), offset, etc.

What machine(s), sport or utility??? Where and how do you want to ride it? What tires you looking to put on the rims?

It's for non of those brands though. :thumbsup:

It would have been to swap all 4 rims/tires from a 1992 Polaris trail boss 350 to a 2002 Bombardier DS-650 Baja.

It would have been temporary and won't be required anymore but I was curious to know.