Dicks racing

Anyone sent their carb to dicks racing and got the dial a jet done to it?

what do you think of the mod....massive performance gain or not?

I did, had him mod the head and his carb mods, oval boar and dial a jet, havent ridden it except down the street initial impression is it flat rips, cant get it wide open in any gear, cant keep the front end down LOL, need to get it in the dirt to tell how it works in the real world. that may be a few weeks though.

Mike

i have it on my 05 and it work nice.my other friend likes it that hes having his done finaly

I did, had him mod the head and his carb mods, oval boar and dial a jet, havent ridden it except down the street initial impression is it flat rips, cant get it wide open in any gear, cant keep the front end down LOL, need to get it in the dirt to tell how it works in the real world. that may be a few weeks though.

Mike

I have a fresh 07 300 motor waiting to drop in my KTM XCW and an extra carb that I was thinking of having Dick do the carb mod on. Maybe I'll wait until we get your official word on how it works for you before I put her back together. Keep us posted. :thumbsup:

haha! it sounds damn good! i read about it in the mxa....and was considering getting it done on my 250..the only thing is that id have to ship it out because im from the uk...and that will take a long time...i wonder what that mod an exhaust and porting would be like :thumbsup: