Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Is JS really engaged...???

I read this somewhere,he seemed to insinuate something was up. If I can find the link, I'll post it. Anyone hear anything??

He is. But don't let that discourage you.. there's still time to convince him that you're the one! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

He is. But don't let that discourage you.. there's still time to convince him that you're the one! :thumbsup:

LOL!

FLMX, glad to have you back! What happened with your other account?

Hooked you up with sum new gas:thumbsup:

its an umlaut, but yeah...thats close

thanks! i took german in 10th grade... about 17 years ago.. memory's a little rusty

one thing i do remember tho..

"Ich liebe mein motorad!"

LMAO, TMZ.TT aint it

to paraphrase a long story... originally, back in 2004 my name was SpottedMarley (i use this alias everywhere, i even own spottedmarley.com) .. along comes an ahole moderator one day who doesnt like me and (long story short) bans me. i wanted to revive my old name and recently emailed the admin and got no reply. So instead I signedup with this name, which uses an accent "o" .. i think it's a german umlau (sp).. its a - ö (Hold your ALT key while typing the numbers 1,4,8 then release) :thumbsup:

So now I start over once again as a newbie with no posts and an empty tank of gas.. oh well!

When I originally signed up to this site there were less than 5000 registered members total.. maybe 500 who actually frequented the site. It's amazing how much it's grown

Short memory. Let me refresh it for you.

11-24-2004, 06:15 AM

Your recieved a warning from Bronco78 about trolling and personal attacks, asking you to leave the attitute at the door.

12-05-2004, 12:28 AM

Again, you recieved the same damn warning for the same behaviour from Learningtofly, you never responded to her pm.

Why should we have to ask you more than twice to stop personal attacks and trolling? At the time you were very much a big boy and I don't even give my kids 3 warnings.

So years later, it was our mods being aholes, not YOUR behaviour that caused you to get banned. If that was true (we're aholes), I'd just ban you again because no offense, but we did just fine without your presense.

But, I really don't care that your posting again. It's been a while so welcome. But, if you can't follow the simple rules of the site, well, you know the story.

Excuse my stupidity, but what exactly is the definition of "trolling"?

Short memory. Let me refresh it for you.

11-24-2004, 06:15 AM

Your recieved a warning from Bronco78 about trolling and personal attacks, asking you to leave the attitute at the door.

12-05-2004, 12:28 AM

Again, you recieved the same damn warning for the same behaviour from Learningtofly, you never responded to her pm.

Why should we have to ask you more than twice to stop personal attacks and trolling?

Maybe because those warnings were from 4 years ago, he prolly forget that he even had warnings against him. :thumbsup:

Thats one side of the story for sure.

For the record, my presence has been continuous and uninterrupted ever since then and so you've actually done just fine with it rather than without it. You just didn't know it.

Anyways, thank you for welcoming my nickname back, I do appreciate that. I stick by my perspective on what happened back then, though.

So then can I have that account back or am I stuck using the umlaut over my "o"? :thumbsup:

actually the umlaut isn't all that bad i guess.. it's kinda like the spots in "spotted"

im not sure what trolling is either...

is that like spoiling for a fight or something? posting messages trying to lure someone into an argument?

doesn't sound like something i'd do or ever did

Bryan is a pretty fair guy, fast on a bike too. Even let me wear his gear. The BB's stick by there own rules, we should too!!!!!!

Excuse my stupidity, but what exactly is the definition of "trolling"?

Allow me:

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

Back to topic, yes, JS is engaged,(Yawn) good for him.

Allow me:

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

Back to topic, yes, JS is engaged,(Yawn) good for him.

Johnyb- Thanks for giving me the simple answer to my question and getting it back on topic. I appreciate it.