Sign in to follow this  

px the drz for ktm 690 smc

well i know im gonna crap for this but i part exchanged the drz for a ktm 690 smc at the weekend, i have to say tho the drz is amazing, lots of fun. but primarly im a sports bike rider and needed a little more gusto, the high spped wobble on dual carriage ways and motorways scared me shitless. thru the twisties tho it kicked ass. I JUST WANNA SAY A BIG BIG THANKYOU FOR EVERYONE'S TIME AND INPUT TO THE MODS I DID TO IT. i will keep in touch with you all cos the drz always has place in my heart at being a great bike. keep on riding hard guys!!!!

I JUST WANNA SAY A BIG BIG THANKYOU FOR EVERYONE'S TIME AND INPUT TO THE MODS I DID TO IT.

So me then :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

CongratS!!!!:thumbsup:

That's why I'm not dumping a ton of $$$ on my DR-Z, because I will definitely go that route in the future when the times comes. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congrats on the new ride. I've been considering getting one myself but I'm waiting until some of the bugs (FI issues, missing shifts, melting blinkers) are worked out of them. It's hard not to pull the trigger on it though since my local dealer has 2 sitting on the floor just waiting to be adopted.