Anyone had their bike stolen???

Why does it seem suspicious, you mean the poster of the thread? It looks to me that the bikes are probably stolen. They have Hahm motorsports stickers on the bikes, they are 1 mile away from where I'm typing this, in Anaheim, CA.

Because they have nice bikes in a fairly secluded area outside under trees. Not sure how many people keep these types of bikes outside.

I think the fact that they dont ride and they have bikes is suspicious. Did they buy bikes and spent $2000 moding them up just to look at them?

Because they have nice bikes in a fairly secluded area outside under trees. Not sure how many people keep these types of bikes outside.

Oh ok, then I agree, its very suspicious. I'm sure they are stolen, thats a local sponsor here, and the Suzuki is so nice, no one who owned that bike would even leave that bike outside anywhere. They probably sell them stolen for cheap after they stole them from someone that paid their hard earned money on them and modded them up. It's a shame, I get really angry seeing things like this.