What will J-Law do

Supercross

What are his options, can he come back next year. Is he banned for life or will there be some arbitration type hearing.

Maybe he could race FIM in Europe like Mike Brown.

Hed definitely do better than Brown...maybe even win if Rattray comes to America. Searle's on his way to AMerica in 09 and Cairoli is expected to run the 450s next year. His biggest competition would be Garreth Swanpoel and Stephen Sword. Unless Pourcel goes back over and Rattray doesnt come to America.

Who cares???? If the AMA banned him for life, one would probably forget who he was in a year from now. He is a legend in his own mind, and he has to get that out of his thick head or he wont even be a memory.

Methamphetamines?

He'll be back, and stronger than ever. Sometimes it takes rock bottom for one to open there eyes.

ya, he'll be back, I have no doubt of it, but I still think what I said is true though.

the problem is that he has been the same way since he was tearing up the local races here on the east coast.

he has been warned, threatened with penalties, fined before and nothing has changed as of yet.

I think he is good for the sport in his own way. every sport needs a rebel. but some times things get out of hand.

Who cares???? If the AMA banned him for life, one would probably forget who he was in a year from now. He is a legend in his own mind, and he has to get that out of his thick head or he wont even be a memory.

He wasnt banned for life it was indefinately which is different. My bet he is back by supercross. If not there will be lawyers involved heavily.

Z

I heard that Mickey D's is hiring and they have a great career ladder. He could probably work his way up to cashier in a few months, and from there...they probably won't even fire him for rolling his kia in a campground.

He wasnt banned for life it was indefinately which is different. My bet he is back by supercross. If not there will be lawyers involved heavily.

Z

I never said he was banned for life, I said, "if he were to be banned for life...."

Hed definitely do better than Brown...maybe even win if Rattray comes to America. Searle's on his way to AMerica in 09 and Cairoli is expected to run the 450s next year. His biggest competition would be Garreth Swanpoel and Stephen Sword. Unless Pourcel goes back over and Rattray doesnt come to America.

He can win even if Rattray, cairoli and Searle is there. When Jlaw is riding good he is such as fast as RV. I Think he can win atleast, But maybe not on Gp styled track.... If he goes to Europe and get a factory ride.

I never said he was banned for life, I said, "if he were to be banned for life...."

OK I read into it wrong. That makes sense.

Z

He can win even if Rattray, cairoli and Searle is there. When Jlaw is riding good he is such as fast as RV. I Think he can win atleast, But maybe not on Gp styled track.... If he goes to Europe and get a factory ride.

Ahhh..but thats where you are wrong my friend. For these riders are all more consistant and probably faster than Gay Law. They dont go 16-2 or 3-9, like Gay Law would...they go 1-1, 1-3, 2-2, etc., unless they get hurt. They dont have "bad motos cuz they are out of shape or were out partynig the night before", like someone i know.

Jesus would lap the entire field 10 times.

Oh...your talking about Gay Law

Something you guys may or may not already know is that Mike Brown is replacing J-law for the remaining Mx season.I have no faith in cairolli for the 450's, he's gunna get waxed, bad.Especially with Villopoto running with stewart, I myself think that Villopoto and stewart will battle it out for the SX season.I'm talkin braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap...........................................

Ahhh..but thats where you are wrong my friend. For these riders are all more consistent and probably faster than Gay Law. They dont go 16-2 or 3-9, like Gay Law would...they go 1-1, 1-3, 2-2, etc., unless they get hurt. They dont have "bad motos cuz they are out of shape or were out partynig the night before", like someone i know.

Yeah i know that he is partying the days before sometime, but you cannot say that Tommy Searle is Faster than Jlaw. Rattary and Cairoli is faster than Searle mostly but sometimes is Searle such as fast Than rattray and Cairoli. I think this year that Rattray and Cairoli is gonna be such as fast as RV on MXDN. so Rattray,cairoli and Tommy is maybe more consistent that" gaylaw" but not faster

Something you guys may or may not already know is that Mike Brown is replacing J-law for the remaining Mx season.I have no faith in cairolli for the 450's, he's gunna get waxed, bad.Especially with Villopoto running with stewart, I myself think that Villopoto and stewart will battle it out for the SX season.I'm talkin braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap...........................................

I dont think that RV is gonna give Stewart a battle in the SX series, you remember Stewarts first season, he had some troubles, and RV also has to race with guys like Ferry, Short, Alessi, Windham????, Millsaps

I dont think that RV is gonna give Stewart a battle in the SX series, you remember Stewarts first season, he had some troubles, and RV also has to race with guys like Ferry, Short, Alessi, Windham????, Millsaps

Interesting you forgot REED. RV will have everyone but Reed and Stewart taken care of. I don't think he will be able to hang with either of them very much but I'm hoping. I also don't think Reed will hang with Stewart very much, but I do hope he will. We need some exciting racing for the win.