Sign in to follow this  

Lowering Links

Anybody use these lowering links found on eBay? How was the transaction, and how well do they fit/work, etc.? A pair just went for less than half of what Koubalinks cost. The eBay ones are made from 7075 aluminum, but I have no idea what Koubalinks are made from.

http://tinyurl.com/Lowering-Link

I apologize for offending you, but I didn't want to spend 45 minutes thumbing through 8 pages of threads, some 25 replies long, hoping to find a mention of that particular brand of link.

No further offense intended, but I've yet to find a search function on a web forum that does not suck.

Hey crash, :thumbsup:

I've run #2 KoubaLinks on my SM for over 15,000 miles, and recommend them as long as you're not big and you don't do dirt...

workbike001.jpg

Here's one source of info... :thumbsup:

Koubalink.com

Take Care,

Greg

Thanks, but once again, I'm asking if anyone has had good or bad experiences with the particular lowering links that can be viewed by clicking on the link in the original post. They seem like a good value at their going price if they fit and hold up to hard use. $70 for the popular brand is just a bit overpriced for two pieces of aluminum.

My question is not about which is the best, and I've already scanned through the zillion posts that say buy This or That brand.

I got a set through eBay. I never put them on because I got accustomed to the ride height of my DRZ. They are well made and machined very nicely. If you want them, e-mail me at rupfamily@optonline.net and I will sell you mine for what I paid, $25.00 + $5 for shipping.

I apologize for offending you, but I didn't want to spend 45 minutes thumbing through 8 pages of threads, some 25 replies long, hoping to find a mention of that particular brand of link.

No further offense intended, but I've yet to find a search function on a web forum that does not suck.

None intended, taken, given, wanted, excepted.

best of luck with your research... :thumbsup: My point is, still..... have a look around,, you'll be amassed at what you'll find while helping yourself :thumbsup: To answer you one question asked.. No, never seen um, used these knock off lowering links. , Wouldn't use um even if I knew the maker.