Lowering Links

I apologize for offending you, but I didn't want to spend 45 minutes thumbing through 8 pages of threads, some 25 replies long, hoping to find a mention of that particular brand of link.

No further offense intended, but I've yet to find a search function on a web forum that does not suck.

Thanks, but once again, I'm asking if anyone has had good or bad experiences with the particular lowering links that can be viewed by clicking on the link in the original post. They seem like a good value at their going price if they fit and hold up to hard use. $70 for the popular brand is just a bit overpriced for two pieces of aluminum.

My question is not about which is the best, and I've already scanned through the zillion posts that say buy This or That brand.

I apologize for offending you, but I didn't want to spend 45 minutes thumbing through 8 pages of threads, some 25 replies long, hoping to find a mention of that particular brand of link.

No further offense intended, but I've yet to find a search function on a web forum that does not suck.

None intended, taken, given, wanted, excepted.

best of luck with your research... ? My point is, still..... have a look around,, you'll be amassed at what you'll find while helping yourself ? To answer you one question asked.. No, never seen um, used these knock off lowering links. , Wouldn't use um even if I knew the maker.