04 Cr125

Ok so this is my first Husky and I need some help with a few mechanical questions. Can anyone help me.

gotta ask them if you want them answered:p

Ok. What are the two lines coming out of the exhaust port area for? And I noticed on my bike that one is plugged and the other isn't. Are they both supposed to be??

I believe one is the vent and the other is the drain for the power valve chamber? Exactly what it is supposed to do I havent the foggiest. 250s do not have them on them. At least my 01 doesnt

Mike

pull the plug out of the plugged on once and a while and drain the spooge into a can.

Thank you for the info.

So one more question. I am wanting to make sure that i have enough oil in my gear box. But i can only seem to find one bolt in the case that might be the overflow bolt. But it seems a little low to be the overflow. Am i just missing the plug in the case that will indicate that the case is full.

always look in the handy bike manual for basic mechanical stuff:prof:

Well when you buy the bike used and dont get the manual, the manual doesn't really help. :thumbsup:

Well when you buy the bike used and dont get the manual, the manual doesn't really help. :thumbsup:

Go on line and down load one for free

I believe the manuals have been eliminated from the husky site.

There is a bolt with an 8mm head just behind the water pump. It has

an aluminum or copper washer, set the bike level and remove the plug. The trans fluid should be approximately level with the opening.