unadilla pics and vids

i didn't know they jumped the snow mobile this year. i never heard it and they didn't hit the big table top like they do every year.

Very cool pictures and videos.

i didn't know they jumped the snow mobile this year. i never heard it and they didn't hit the big table top like they do every year.

the snowmobile went to mercury mountain and skyjump

Great pics! I think I was standing right next to you for alot of those, you had the same view as us for awhile! Good time!

How was th turn out, looking at the pics, it looked a little weak. Great pics though:thumbsup:

How was th turn out, looking at the pics, it looked a little weak. Great pics though:thumbsup:

I actually thought the turn out was pretty good considering the weather. This was my first pro nationals so I really have nothing to compare it to though

turn out was great, but most people stayed towards front gates

Great pics! I think I was standing right next to you for alot of those, you had the same view as us for awhile! Good time!

you prolly was XD

i was all over :thumbsup:

you prolly was XD

i was all over :thumbsup:

I was actually thinking about throwing "Thumpertalk" or something accross my shirt so I could meet up with some of you guys.

Next Year!

Hey, you werent the ones in the woods token on the devils lettuce were you??!!ha jk

I was actually thinking about throwing "Thumpertalk" or something accross my shirt so I could meet up with some of you guys.

Next Year!

Hey, you werent the ones in the woods token on the devils lettuce were you??!!ha jk

lmfao ahaha

nahh my buddy and i did run in ther when it rained lol

lmfao ahaha

nahh my buddy and i did run in ther when it rained lol

Yep, we ducked out in there too. As soon as the dude said there was a storm cell in the area, my wife and I decided we better grab our spot under the trees! Was fun watching everyone slip around after it passed tho!

mercury mountain? no clue where that is. But doesn't he normally do gravity cavity and skyjump? and i didn't even notice him jumping it at all, and i was right by skyjump

When did he jump the snowmobile? holy crap I was there all day, and walked from one end of the track to the other, must have been when I took a break and ate my hoagie.:thumbsup:

the snowmobile is the sickest part.

i think the mud wrestling girls was nice too

i think the mud wrestling girls was nice too

I seen them walking around, who thought girls covered in mud could look so hot!:ride:

When did he jump the snowmobile? holy crap I was there all day, and walked from one end of the track to the other, must have been when I took a break and ate my hoagie.:ride:

lmao

he did it after the 450s practiced lol

the snowmobile is the sickest part.

ya it was perdy rad