:thumbsup:

bad thread and joke

+1 +1

i dont get it?

I see he has bald looking tires, but I dont get it :thumbsup:

i dont get it?

+1 +1

i dont get it?

Supermoto tires on an all-dirt track isnt exacly what I'd choose, but that guy was flying so from now on I'll stop blaming my tires :thumbsup:

I see he has bald looking tires, but I dont get it :thumbsup:

Jesus, are you guys blind? It's a full super-moto bike slamming into a berm.

That's something you don't see everyday, get it?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::bonk: :bonk: :cry::p:thumbsup:

NO more excuses why you are slow, if this guy with 'bald tires' can kick your ass.

whats not to get...ill break it down the way i understand it

the title

"now thats something you dont see everyday"

-hes saying the pic of a guy tearing up on an mx track with street slicks"

"guess thats one more excuse down the drain"

-im guessing if he went to the track with slicks that he wouldnt have an excue to be slow.

You guys are funny reminds me of when a guy came out to sunshine motocross,a heavily rutted soft track in supermoto trim on a yz450 or 250 I lost count of how many time's I lapped him but im sure he had fun.

And the winner is:

Jesus, are you guys blind? It's a full super-moto bike slamming into a berm.

That's something you don't see everyday, get it?

:bonk::cry::p:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

NO more excuses why you are slow, if this guy with 'bald tires' can kick your ass.

Congratulations Sir! You solved the puzzle! :thumbsup:

Somebody else didnt, apperently, as I recived bad gas for the original post saying: "RUDE INSULTING TASTELESS POST"

I guess next time I take a photo that I find somewhat unusual and maybe even a tad bit motivational, I'll just keep it to myself :thumbsup:

You guys are funny reminds me of when a guy came out to sunshine motocross,a heavily rutted soft track in supermoto trim on a yz450 or 250 I lost count of how many time's I lapped him but im sure he had fun.
:thumbsup:

This track was rock hard and very dry so I suppose there was some traction even with baldies, cornering was a gamble tho :thumbsup:

A properly watered down track would be no place for a supermoto :bonk:

01AwcAX2DGh-kAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA_.jpg

I was thinking the same thing at the same track only the supermoto guy kept lapping me. He had a white yzf on a thursday night in May.:thumbsup: I still had fun.:thumbsup:

It's all in the rider skill.

how is sunshine motocross..i was down durin spring break and went but it was closed..we walked the track and the dirt was real nice but the jumps kinda looked like they sucked:excuseme:

Mabey he's on a supermoto track with a loose berm?

It's all in the rider skill.

Exactly. Note that I am no Ricky Carmichael... but if a guy practices all the time for many years on a PW50 with bald tires, and I'm on a new super duper racing bike with fresh meat, he'd probably spank me silly.

I thought the original poster was refering to big ol'chain necklace hanging out???

must be nice to ride like that with slicks